September is almost coming to an end and the new school term is no longer new. We hope your child(ren) have settled in well and are enjoying the new challenges and adventures that education provide. Whether your child attends a school, or is home-educated, there is a website called Mrs Mactivity which is perfect for young minds.
What is Mrs Mactivity?
Mrs Mactivity is a website containing a plethora of activities to do at home. It is the brainchild of ex teacher Mary. Her passion? Educating children and making it fun to do so! She’s now been joined by a team of current and former teachers and designers to provide high quality educational resources to do at home with the kids.
Take a look at our review ‘Educational Fun with Mrs Mactivity‘ to discover what we think of the site and what sort of resources to expect!
Want to win a Mrs Mactivity Subscription?
If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning access to the Mrs Mactivity website, we have a subscription to give away to our readers. You can enter below:
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over as of their date of entry.
- There are four points of entry for this competition. Entries are accepted for all four points of entry. (a) Comment on this blog post. (b) Follow @happyfamilyhub on Twitter. (c) Visit @happyfamilyhub on Facebook. (d) Visit @happyfamilyhub on Instagram.
- Entries must be made before the closing date of Friday 28th September at 11.59pm.
- This competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- There will be 1 winner. The prize will consist of 1 x subscription to Mrs Mactivity.
- We will select the winner at random from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified the week commencing Monday 1st October 2018.
- The winner will have 48 hours from being contacted in order to be selected as the prize winner. If the winner does not respond, another winner will be drawn.
- Competition winners will be contacted directly by Mrs Mactivity to the name and email address specified.
- All personal data collected from entrants is stored by Gleam and not by Happy Family Hub. Happy Family Hub will collect the names and email addresses of the winner and these will be used to arrange the prize being received.
- Entrants agree to the winner’s name/social media account name being shared by Happy Family Hub on their social media platforms.
*This is a collaborative post with Mrs Mactivity. However, all views and opinions are my own*